Liquidity and stress testing requirements in Asset Management:
- Assessment of the Financial Stability Board’s policy recommendations to address structural vulnerabilities in the asset management industry.
Liquidity regulatory requirements in banking:
- What is market liquidity?
- Is the Basel III approach correct?
- Unintended consequences of the current regulatory framework.
Regulation of derivatives:
- Dodd–Frank (titles VII and VIII): more financial stability or moral hazard?
- American regulation of OTC derivative markets
- European regulation on speculation in the OTC derivative markets (ESMA)
Researchers interested to collaborate, should contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org